The Ultimate Fall Bucket List: 20 Fun Activities For Fall
If you know me, you know I am a list girl! I love a good list–especially a bucket list. Fall just snuck up on us, and I am worried the season will pass before I really get to enjoy it. If I don’t schedule things ahead of time, our family gets caught up in our regular routine, and we sometimes miss out on seasonal activities. So, I made a list of things to do this Fall. Can’t wait to check these off over the next couple of months.
While I am sure this list will grow, change, and look different in a few years, there are some foundational activities that I want to continue each year as a tradition. As our kids get older, their interests will change, but I hope to keep up with a few regular Fall activities to bring us together as a family. I am bookmarking this article to return to at the end of each summer.
If you are looking for a list of things to do this fall, check out the bucket list below or download it here!
- Bake a pie from scratch
- Clean the house with the windows open to the crisp air
- Come up with a family Halloween costume idea
- Cook up homemade soup
- Create a turkey craft
- Drink warm apple cider from a thermos at the summit of a hike
- Go for a morning walk to get apple cider donuts
- Go on a hayride
- Go to a corn maze
- Go to the mountains for a weekend getaway
- Make a craft with fallen leaves
- Make a fall sangria
- Make homemade hot cocoa
- Put an extra blanket on our bed
- Start a gratitude pumpkin
- Take a photo for a family Christmas Card
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch
- Watch a movie by the fireplace
- Watch a couple of scary movies
- Wear tall boots and a scarf
Is there anything you are looking forward to this Fall? What’s on your bucket list?