Review: California Baby Calming Diaper Area Wash
A good friend gave this to me as a baby present and by gosh I am so glad she did! I use this every single time I change Chulengo’s dirty diaper.
- Helps to easily clean Chulengo’s dirty bottom by moistening excrement for quick removal
- Can purchase on Amazon
- Pleasant smell
- Potentially kept Chulengo from getting diaper rash. Have used since he was born and have not had one episode of diaper rash
- Nozzle twists to a locked position so I can pack in the diaper bag without worry of spilling or leaking
- Allergy friendly. Does not contain: dairy, gluten, nuts, oats, or soy
- Can order a 2 oz bottle to save space while traveling
- Made in the USA
- Contains natural ingredients such as witch hazel, calendula, tea tree oil, and aloe vera
- Pricey compared to other brands
- Difficult to find this specific product in-store. I have found many California Baby items, but the diaper area wash is challenging to find. I usually have to order online
Verdict – California Baby Calming Diaper Area Wash Spray
Buy! This product has made diaper changes quick and comfortable for Chulengo. As he has gotten older, he has become more restless on the changing table. Sometimes it feels like a wrestling match where I have to pin him down. So the quicker I can change him, the happier we both are. This spray lets me wipe his bottom quickly without feeling like I have to scrub it clean. We have used this spray since Chulengo was a few weeks old and he has since never had an episode of diaper rash. I use fewer wipes, which saves me money, which makes me a happy mama! I used to get this at Target, but they recently discontinued it. But, Amazon has jumped in and now sells this spray. I stock up and buy the two pack. One bottle typically lasts 3-4 months. Buy it on Amazon HERE!