Review: Fawn Diaper Bag
- Sleek and trendy look for a diaper bag. It doesn’t have the obnoxious appearance of most diaper bags.
- Spacious. I can pack this bag with: an iPad, 2 muslin blankets, 4 burp cloths, 2 changes of clothing for Chulengo, a gallon size bag of toys, a sippy cup, my make up bag, two small books for Chulengo, baby monitor & camera, a quart size bag full of electronic chargers, and my large wallet.
- The pockets on the inside and outside are ideal for organization.
- The zippered pocket in front of the bag that can hold important info that I can quickly access.
- The zippered pocket on the inside keeps valuable documents safe.
- Adjustable straps to fit my husband and me.
- Can be worn as a backpack or shoulder bag.
- Durable. I have had this bag for almost a year, and it still looks brand new.
- Created by a small, local company. I love to support smaller businesses.
- Items clip to the buckles for easy access. I regularly attach my water bottle, hand sanitizer, and diaper station to the bag.
- Waterproof. Easy to wipe down and clean inside and out.
- The bag fits perfectly under the airplane seat with plenty of space remaining for my feet.
- Wide opening with semicircle shape, which allows for me to pack the bag full and access everything without having to take things out.
- The bag comes in a variety of colors. I chose black because it would be easier to keep clean.
- Free shipping!!
- It sells out quickly on their website. Can’t purchase in store.
- Skip hop diaper changing station is difficult to fit inside.
- Difficult to see the inside of the bag because it is the same black color as the outside. I have gotten good at knowing where things are and feeling for them.
- Expensive compared to other diaper bags.
Verdict – Fawn Design Diaper bag
Buy! Getting this bag satisfied my urge to buy a new purse. It’s trendy and practical, and I take it everywhere we go. I even take this with me to run errands without Chulengo because it is so easy to carry, it looks great, and it is very roomy. It is worth the hefty price tag because it has held up so well and is so functional.